People always choose low-cost and high-quality printers that can handle diverse printing tasks at the office or in their homes. It’s a modern monochrome laser printer that offers printing scanning, scanning, faxing, and copying capabilities. It is also the only one with the capability of printing multiple kinds of paper at the same time. However, all glitters are not gold. Likewise, the fact that it can print high-quality printing-solution doesn’t mean it’s free of errors. However, the most frequent issue most users face is the Brother Mfc L2700dw Offline. The Brother Printer says offline when you try to print something. To bring it back on it is necessary to follow several simple steps. In this article, we will go over the details! Let’s go through the steps.
Why Brother Mfc-L2700dw Offline Issues Occur?
There are many reasons for the appearance of this Brother Mfc-L2700dw offline problem. Review the factors that have been identified:
- The Brother Mfc-L2700dw printer is in sleep mode.
- Most likely, there’s an issue with the drivers and software that you use with the Brother Printer.
- The Brother Printer’s settings are not properly adjusted settings.
Desirable Solutions to Fix Brother Printer Offline Errors
If you’re searching for solutions that work to solve the problem of the Brother Mfc L2700dw offline here are some solutions for the issue. Let’s look at each one of them:
Solution 1: Verify the Brother Mfc-L2700dw Printer Is ON and No Errors on Screen
Make sure to check the printer Mfc-L2700dw Brother Printer to ensure that it’s turned on fully and there are no errors on its screen. To check this takes the following steps:
- First, check the printer screen, whether it’s active or off. If your printer displays an empty screen, you must turn it off.
- Then, you can check and see if it’s still asleep. If it is you can click the Power button to bring it up quickly.
- Then, you must examine the printer’s display for any error message. If a specific error message has been displayed on the screen, correct it immediately.
Go to the next option the above solution does not work.
Solution 2: Make Sure the Brother Mfc-L2700dw Printer Is Connected To the Wi-Fi
This is what you must do to turn offline for Brother Mfc’s to online. An overview of the below items:
- After that, you can then connect the printer through the USB port, instead of using the USB connector.
- Check your printer settings to ensure the printer you have installed is connected to the correct IP address.
Solution 3: Make Sure Brother Mfc-L2700dw Printer Is Set As Default Printer
The full procedure to check and confirm is outlined in the following:
- In the beginning, you must first press the “Windows+ R” keys simultaneously.
- Then, you must select the Hardware and Sound section.
- Open the folder of the printer and ensure that the checkmark has been selected on the Brother Mfc.L2700dw Printer.
- If the printer you want to use is selected then simply click the right-click on the checkbox. By doing this, you can set your printer to be a default printer.
Switch to the next solution If the printer shows offline status.
Solution 4: Check Brother Printer Offline Status in Devices and Printers Windows
If your printer is not working and Brother Printer says offline, you can right-click to the printer model and select “see what’s printing”. Then, press on the “printer” icon and remove the checkmark from the “Use Printer Offline” tab.
Solution 5: Delete All the Printing Jobs Pending in the Print Queue
- Click right-clicking to open that Brother MFC L2700DW Printer icon.
- Select from the “See what’s printing” option.
- Then, choose “Printer” from the new pane “Printer” option from the new pane.
- Select “Cancel All Documents”.
You can start printing documents. If you encounter the offline issue is still present, move to the next step.
Solution 6: Delete the Copy of Brother Mfc-L2700dw Printer Icon
If you spot a copy from this Brother Mfc.L2700dw printer Take immediate action to eliminate that printer’s name from your database. Learn the steps below:
- Uninstall the printer using Control Panel.
- Download the most current drivers for your Brother Printer.
- Make sure to install the printer again.
Contact Our Tech-Savvy for Handy Remedy at Doorstep
Hopefully! This will resolve this brother mfc-l2700dw offline error. However, if the offline status is visible when printing, don’t put yourself through the pressure! We have skilled technicians who are available from day through the night to provide efficient guidelines. So, contact us on the helpline number for high-quality assistance in your comfort zone.
Read More: How To Connect Canon Printer To The WiFi