Coils, molds, dies, paper rolls, cylinders, and other large, bulky loads are upended and turned in a 90-degree radius by hydraulic upenders. Heavy duties are handled smoothly and efficiently by hydraulic coil upenders.
Hydraulic Lifting Equipment is a type of hydraulic lifting equipment that is used to lift
Bushman Equipment, Inc. creates a variety of hydraulic upenders with heavy-duty hydraulics that allow for accurate placement. Each hydraulic upender is thoroughly tested at Bushman Equipment, Inc.’s plant.
The power unit on the hydraulic upender is appropriate for secondary operations like moving saddles and pallet centering.
A hydraulic upender’s lower platform makes loading and unloading easier, and it can accept a variety of secondary handling equipment, such as:
- Tilt platforms for roll discharge.
- Saddles that shift.
- Pallet-centering systems are a type of pallet-centering system.
- Conveyors must be loaded and unloaded.
Bushman roll upenders are used to change the orientation of rolls and coils. A roll upender is a device that is used to safely reposition huge and unusually shaped objects. creates a variety of hydraulic upenders with heavy-duty hydraulics that allow for accurate placement. Each hydraulic upender is thoroughly tested at Bushman Equipment, Inc.’s plant.
Upender of Pallets
Our pallet upenders decrease manhandling injuries while automating roll stacking and palletizing operations.
Design by Upender
Each Bushman Equipment, Inc. hydraulic upender is made of tough, heavy-duty welded steel plate, channel, and tube construction.
The platforms are rotated by high-quality double-acting tilt cylinders. Loads are rotated around lubrication points on heavy-duty pivot bearings.
At the end of each pivot cycle, electrical limit switches stop rotation.
Alternatives for Flexibility
- Long loads, such as paper rolls, or other loads whose length is much greater than their breadth or diameter, can be handled by hydraulic upender platforms.
- Many industrial applications necessitate tilting, which hydraulic upenders can provide.
- Conveyor decks come in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit different loads.
- Upenders on the move can be fitted with wheels for rail travel or mobility.
- Most systems with automatic operation can be adjusted to function with upenders from Bushman Equipment, Inc.
- A hydraulic upender’s platform may be much smaller than the other, allowing it to handle loads that are larger in one dimension.
- These coil upenders are also capable of handling many coils.
Features of Safety
Values for pressure relief that have been pre-programmed.
Lockout pins for maintenance.
Industry requirements are followed when it comes to guarding and warning labels.
Advantages of Low-Cost Hydraulic Roller Upenders
When you use economy coil upenders in your workplace, you may improve the efficiency of your shipping and receiving processes, saving time and increasing the productivity of your employees. They can also minimize the danger of on-the-job injuries to your staff by reducing incidences of damaged goods during handling and resolving any ergonomic and safety concerns. If you are thinking about buying some, you can check the upender for sale section.
Hydraulic Upender Applications at a Low Cost
Cherry’s Industrial’s upenders can meet the material handling requirements of any warehousing operation that demands safe tilting of heavy items or wishes to reduce its reliance on human labor.