Sasakasana Yoga: Removes the problem of constipation and back pain
Nowadays the awareness of yoga is increasing among people. Looking at the benefits of yoga, most people are adopting it in their life. Yoga helps to keep you healthy both physically and mentally.
It solves many of your problems. For example, if you have back or neck pain, then you can remove it by yoga. Shashakasana yoga is a good easy one for this problem.
This asana is beneficial for the body in many other ways. In English, it is called Hare Pose Yoga. By doing this asana, it helps in diseases like asthma, heart disease, and diabetes.
This asana is very useful for back pain and neck pain. This asana is useful for those women whose Vastipradesh is underdeveloped. Let us know how to do Sasakasana Yoga.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India
Method of Shashakasana Yoga:
- Shashank means rabbit. While doing this asana, the shape of the body is like a rabbit. That’s why it is called Shashakasana.
- First of all, you sit on a seat and then come in the position of Vajrasana.
- Keep your spine straight and spread both knees far and wide.
- Raise both the arms above the head. Keep the arms shoulder-width apart as you can.
- While exhaling and keeping the arms straight, bend forward from the waist.
- Keep in mind that your chin and arms should be on the ground.
- Stay in this position for as long as you can according to your ability.
- After this, while breathing slowly come to the starting position.
- It was a cycle. In this way, you can do 4 to 5 cycles.
Benefits of Shashakasana Yoga:
- With regular practice of Shashakasana, you can get rid of stress and anxiety.
- Doing this regularly makes the body flexible and strong.
- By doing Shashakasana, the digestive system is strengthened, as well as the problem of constipation is also removed.
- This asana reduces the fat stored in the stomach, which helps in reducing obesity.
- Its practice plays an important role in reducing anger, fear, grief, etc.
- This asana increases the activity of the liver and kidneys and keeps them healthy.
- This asana is also very beneficial for reducing anger.
Caution of Shashakasana:
- Do not practice Shashakasana if there is a problem related to high blood pressure.
- Those with hernias should also avoid doing this asana.
- People with severe back pain or injury should not do this asana.
- This yoga should not be done even if there is a problem with the stomach and head.
Vyaghrasana Yoga: Helps in increasing concentration by removing stress
Nowadays machinery work is increasing, due to which the physical labor of humans has reduced. All the work that is done is done by the whole mind and by sitting in front of the computer throughout the day, there is no movement of the body at all, due to which the problem of pain in the neck, back, and waist is seen.
Regular practice of Vyaghrasana Yoga, which comes under yoga, strengthens your spine, which gets rid of the problem of back pain.
While doing this asana, the shape of your body looks like that of a tiger, hence the name of this posture is named Vyaghrasana. By doing this, not only your back pain is reduced, but you also get relief from stress.
How to do Vyagrasana?
- To practice this asana, first sit in the position of Vajrasana.
- Now stand on both your knees and move both your hands forward.
- Now lift your right leg backward and bring it towards the head, during this breathe inwards.
- Bring your feet down and tilt your head forward. Then put your nose on the knee and exhale slowly.
- Now lift the head back upwards and take the feet backward.
- This time repeat this process taking the left leg upwards.
- Do this at least 5 times with each leg.
Benefits of Vyagrasana:
- The spine becomes strong and flexible.
- Doing this every morning in the morning improves concentration and relieves stress.
- If you are suffering from sciatica or back pain all the time, then this asana is beneficial for you.
- There is a stretch in the abdominal muscles while doing this asana, so it also reduces belly fat.
- By doing this, the blood flow in the body properly and there is no problem with cholesterol.
- By regularizing this asana, your digestive power is also fine.
Caution in Vyagrasana:
- If you have back, neck, and knees injury then this asana should not be done.
- You have any kind of disease, then first ask the doctor and then do this asana.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join a 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.