Leaders, executives, and managers who will be responsible for overseeing the SAFe Agilist Certification implementation in their firm will benefit from this two-day training session.
Objectives For The Leading SAFe Course:
- Learn about the five fundamental capabilities of the Lean Enterprise.
- Learn the ideas and concepts of the Lean-Agile Mindset and put them into action.
- Become a manager-teacher who practices Lean thinking.
- Forming high-performance teams with the use of SAFe
- Capable of applying SAFe’s Lean and Agile concepts to current and future SAFe roles and responsibilities
- Establishing a clear goal and purpose can help you build high-performing teams.
- A Solution Train is responsible for coordinating several Agile Release Trains and vendors.
- Using Continuous Delivery Pipeline, it is possible to provide Release on Demand.
You May Also Like: 4 Tips for Startup Success
Topics That Will Be Covered
- The Scaled Agile Framework is being introduced (SAFe)
- The SAFe Organization’s Core Values
- Understanding the SAFe Values and Principles
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Way of Thinking
- Developing teams and programs that are strong performers
- Having to deal with Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, executing, and releasing value are all important parts of the process.
- Taking the Lean-Agile Enterprise to the Next Level
- Increasing the effectiveness of a lean portfolio
- Developing Large-Scale Solutions
- What Attendees Will Receive
- Virtual training for two days
- Attendees’ workbook is provided.
- Preparation for, and eligibility to sit for, the SAFe® 5 Agilist certification test
- Membership in the SAFe Community Platform for a period of one year
- Certificate of completion for the course
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs by completing this course.
- For attendees to be eligible to take the test, they must be present on both days of the course.
Certified SAFe® Practitioner (SP)
The SA certificate is not designed for any specific role but is more foundational. The SP certificate provides the skills needed to become a high-performing team member on an Agile Release Train (ART) and collaborate with other teams. As with the SA certification, you must first attend a two-day course. You cannot ‘test out.’ Certification expires one year from the date it is earned.
Attendees also learn how to write user stories, plan and execute Iterations, and experience a PI Planning event. Attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline, the importance of a DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams on the ART, and what it takes to continuously improve.
You May Also Like: The Most Valuable Computer Science Certifications
Key Areas Of Competency
- Explain SAFe® Agile Principles
- Plan Iterations
- Plan Program Increments
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Improve Agile Release Train processes
- Integrate and work with other teams on the Agile Release Train
- Perform as a member of an Agile Team on an Agile Release Train
Sprintzeal To become a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Agilist, one must demonstrate their ability to use lean thinking and product development flow concepts in an enterprise environment.
A SAFe Agilist’s Job Description
- Respond To The Need For New Ideas And Concepts.
SAs are a response to the demands of stakeholders and teams for new ideas and approaches.
Motivate your staff in a manner that increases their capacity and improves their commitment to the company’s views and objectives. After passing the certification test, one may call themselves a SAFe Agilist.
You May Also Like: What is the best 22 inches Smart TV?